Skills And Tools:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Develop Media plans to identify the target audience and craft effective campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media practices and technologies.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Define the most important social media KPIs.
- Measure the success of every social campaign.
- +2 Years of Experience
- Proven experience as Media Buyer or similar role; experience in digital media is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of social media buying (Facebook, Google, Twitter, etc.)
- A creative and strategic thinker – be able to bring new/out-of-the-box ideas for testing/optimizing online media buys.
- A great communicator – be able to clearly convey information to individuals or group settings.
- A great decision maker – compare data from different sources to draw conclusions and take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.