Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and issue quality reports required by external and internal customers.
- Act as focal point between operation and designated clients with regard to quality concerns.
- Calibrate quality-monitoring output between client, operation and the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Responsible for quality monthly targets and SLAs.
- Responsible for improvement of quality operation quality scores by conducting the needed analysis and set up of needed actions and the follow up on their implementation.
- Ensure on time and accurate conduction of quality certifications for new hires.
- Supervise monitoring team performance and ensure staff motivation.
- Organize, schedule and manage the calibration sessions.
- Prepare and issue calibration sessions reports.
- Provide Coaching & Training Recommendations.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- Experience in call center field is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree is a must.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accounts Receivables Customer ... - Garden City, Cairo1 day ago
- Fluent English Call Center Age... - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Sales Account Executive - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Sales Specialist - Katameya, Cairo3 days ago
- Admin Assistant - Katameya, Cairo2 days ago
- Sales Promoter - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Secretary-Nozha / Cairo - Nozha, Cairo9 days ago
- Customer Support Engineer - Ba... - Banha, Qalubia7 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- Software TesterConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Loan Portfolio Quality AnalystThe Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise Development Agency - Dokki, Giza1 month ago