-Cairo, EgyptPosted 27 days ago
602Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans
- Manage the company's financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Liaising with accountant teams
- Producing financial reports related to budgets,
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CMA, MBA is plus
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting and/or financial analysis
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Knowledge of financial reporting and data mining tools
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Predicting future financial trends
- Problem solving skills- communication skills-critical thinks skills
- Teamwork &collaboration skills – work ethic
- Developing relationships with external contacts such as auditors, solicitors and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Supervising staff.
- Chief Financial OfficerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Financial Manager - AlexandriaConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago