Skills And Tools:
- Analyze Daily update data and create the required weekly and monthly reports for Supply chain data, inventory, and pricing data for electronics products.
- Coordinate data between different companies.
- Able to read numbers and data to define the problem and come up with an effective solution.
- Analyzing data using statistical techniques and providing reports
- Performing statistical tests on large datasets to determine data quality and integrity.
- Evaluating system performance and design, as well as its effect on data quality.
- Collaborating with database developers to improve data collection and storage processes.
- Running data queries to identify coding issues and data exceptions, as well as cleaning data.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Documenting processes and maintaining data records.
- Adhering to best practices in data analysis and collection.
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in data quality analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, computer science, or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability
- 0-1 year of experience in data analysis.
- Proficiency in programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Power Query, Microsoft Power BI, VBA, Python, Microsoft PowerPoint
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and tests.
- Extensive experience with statistical packages, such as MS Excel, Python.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Quality Control SpecialistEgyptian Starch and Glucose Manufacturing Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia4 days ago