Skills And Tools:
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects.
- Work with software developers and project support teams.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing, and scalability testing.
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Test in different environments including web and mobile.
- Write bug reports.
- Carry out resource planning.
- Review documentation.
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Design tests to mitigate risk.
- Present findings to software development and business user teams.
- Work on multiple projects at one time.
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Banking Experience is a must.
- Problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Competent technical skills.
- The ability to work in a team and individually.
- Organizational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines.
- A passion for working with technology.
- 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Software Testing Engineer (API...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago