Skills And Tools:
Provide leadership for the Environment, Health & Safety Program across the plant through a thorough knowledge of OFI Policies, Standards and Codes of Practice and to provide governance reporting that these requirements are implemented.
- Maintain and build a high standard of safety to prevent accidents, injuries, and work-related illness in the workplace.
- Create policies and procedures to ensure business activities within the manufacturing comply with the legal requirements of the country in which operations are conducted.
- Manage the plant EHS program ensuring that areas of risk are identified and agreed priorities delivered.
- Directly support the Plant team through provision of expertise and as a specialized resource.
- Review all Event communications for appropriateness and completeness prior to sharing with the broader organization
- Conduct regular inspections and risk assessments to minimize risk and drive compliance in the facility.
- Reporting, Investigating, and carrying out root cause analysis along with the team member for incidents, near misses, etc to avoid repetition.
- Lead environmental initiatives across the manufacturing facilities that impact positively on the corporate Sustainability commitments of energy, water, and waste and ensure that all facilities comply with legal requirements for the discharge of waste and generation of emissions.
- Provide hands-on shop floor training progressing to train the trainer approach
- Represent the business as appropriate in key forums and as the technical expert with relevant government authorities and interpret changes to their requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years experience in Food or Chemical Industry.
- Complacent with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passionate about Health and Safety
- Accounting Section Head (Const...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago
- Cost Accounting And Analysis S...Confidential Company - Tanta, Gharbia23 days ago