Skills And Tools:
What you will need to do: -
- Identify and solve problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensure building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participate in site visits.
- Test and evaluate building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Read, interpret, and explain complex technical documents.
- Consult with clients on building projects.
- Ensure building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Design, analyze and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
- Assist team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establish project goals.
What you will need to have: -
- BSc Architecture Engineering.
- From 3 to 5 years of related experience in the same position
- V.Good command of English Language (written & spoken).
- Computer skills: good user of engineering computer software.
- Advanced AutoCAD/ Revit as professional.
- Shop drawing experience is preferred.
- Experience in site engineering and quantities calculation.
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo3 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office Architect - S...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago