Skills And Tools:
We are hiring Bulk Sales Manager who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the company’s wholesale division. They oversee all aspects of this division, including inventory management, sales strategies, staffing decisions, and more. He may also be tasked with developing new business opportunities for the company.
• Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients.
• Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
• Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region or industry.
• Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
• Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
• Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients.
• Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders.
• Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
• Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Thorough understanding of technical or scientific products to be sold.
• Organized with attention to detail.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Bachelor's degree of Business Administration or any related field.
• 3+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical field.
- Purchasing managerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago