Skills And Tools:
- Softec Technologies is seeking a talented, resourceful, and energetic Content Marketing Specialist Creator to join the marketing team.
- The primary focus of this role is to create high-traffic blog content, lead-converting resources, and shareable creative projects. You will support all marketing stakeholders, including demand generation, sales enablement, public and analyst relations, community management, and channels/verticals. Goals include: attracting site traffic and social followers, driving new sales leads, empowering sales with relevant content to send prospects, and fueling PR and influencer relations.
- Please attach your portfolio with your resume.
- Develop the strategy and processes to scale content output.
- Make data-driven decisions to move our content forward and hit company goals.
- Serve as an evangelist for our message, brand, and content through thought leadership, blogging, social media, and speaking.
- Ensure all marketing stakeholder needs are met.
- Create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing.
- Manage content agencies and freelancers when needed.
- Create monthly resources to drive leads, subscribers, and awareness (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, etc.).
- Blog, edit & proofread on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every day.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Arabic and English is a must (Bilingual)
- 4+ years of experience as a Content Marketing Specialist/ Copywriter
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Proven and visible marketing veteran with experience creating content for the web across several media types and formats -- text, design, video, blog posts, podcasts, whitepapers, etc.
- Familiar with SaaS/IT industry and B2B model
- Previous Experience in UAE & Saudi Market is a Plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and Internet researching
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Marketing Specialist - CairoConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Digital Marketing Specialist -...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago