Skills And Tools:
- We are looking for an experienced and responsible Safety Officer to join our team. As a Safety Officer, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with occupational health and safety (OSH) guidelines. Your main goal will be to always ensure a safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan and implement OHS policies and programs
- Admit a risk assessment plan including all hazardous situation
- Plan and Complete all required documentation for the Environmental File
- Train and lead employees on various safety-related topics and on all Fire Fighting aspects
- Manage inventory of extinguishers and ensure they are well distributed and checked on a regular basis
- Report any Outages and Shortages related to hazardous situations or Firefighting programs.
- List all Plan and ensure implementation of any precautions related to
- Enforce preventative measures including adherence with PPE’s and Machinery safety measures.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
- Oversee workplace repair, installations, and any other work that could harm employees' safety
- Certificate of HSE Specialist from The National Center for HSE Institute
- Certificate from Industrial Safety Institute
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- 5+ years of experience as a Safety Officer
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures and governmental requirements in the HSE File.
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc/BA in safety management or similar field
- Lab Quality Control Specialist - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Health & Safety Section Head E...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza8 days ago