Skills And Tools:
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
- Coordinate with other engineers, management, and the creative department
BSC degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Power Engineering, Electro-Mechanical
Expert knowledge of AutoCAD
2-5 years of experience in related industry
Expert use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel)
(Required) Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering
(Required) DUCT SIZER
(Required) PMP (Preferred)
Strong Problem-Solving Skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales Engineer - Dokki, Giza15 days ago
- Lighting Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Site Engineer "Electrical Only... - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Maintenance Manager - New Cairo, Cairo17 days ago
- HVAC Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Engineer/DeltaConfidential Company - Damietta, Egypt2 months ago
- Production Engineer- Electrica... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Plumbing Design EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...THE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Haram, Giza12 days ago
- Site Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago