Factory ManagerPosted 1 month ago
116Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 67Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Planning factory daily production style plan.
- Analyzing production data to identify and resolve any production issues.
- Sending critical paths for customers and setting the factory plan according to the shipment date
Supervising the factory workers on the production floor.
- Building, culture change, Trained, mentored, and counseled employees to develop a high-performing team.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team and Prepare production schedules and reports.
- Providing training to the new employees.
- A bachelor’s degree
- not less than 10 years in the garments industry is a must required
- Knowledge of apparel merchandising.
- Demonstrable experience in leading production functions with a proven track record in lean manufacturing leadership
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvement
- Mechanical EngineerEagle Chemicals - 6th of October, Giza9 hours ago
- Quality Manager of a Wooden do...Giza power - Wadi Alnatrun, Beheira28 days ago
- Factory ManagerLeader cosmetics - Qanater Khairya, Qalubia20 days ago
- Factory Manager (Household Equ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Factory ManagerMisr Elhegaz Group - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo15 days ago
- Factory Manager (Wafer & Biscu...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo27 days ago
- General Manager - ( Garments F...Pillars - Ismailia, Egypt1 day ago
- Senior Electromechanical Engin...Neisco for Modern Water Systems Production - Badr City, Cairo22 days ago