Skills And Tools:
- Participate closely in the creation and modification of acceptance criteria.
- Identify and investigate failures, and document in-depth root causes, and provide suggestions on how to avoid future failures.
- Design & Develop automated API & UI Tests.
- Execute functional and regression-based tests.
- Produce required documentation regarding testing methodology and testing results. Record, analyze, and report on automation test results and complex issues.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in automation.
- Background in development is preferred.
- Background in Financial Industry is preferred.
- Experience with all aspects of QA testing: unit, functional, integration, end to end, user interface, smoke, performance, and basic security testing.
- Experience with Using Jira, Github (Pulling and pushing code to the pipeline).
- Knowledge about DevOps to be able to work with the DevOps team to integrate automation scripts to the master pipeline.
- Experience with TestNG and Maven.
- Experience testing REST interfaces.
- Has to experience with CI frameworks like (Jenkins - Travis - GitLab CI - etc...).
- Experience writing SQL queries in support of test automation.
- Has to experience with one of the following: E2E web test automation frameworks like [selenium -testCafe - Cypress - Robot - Katalon ...etc].
- Mobile test automation framework like [ Appium –XCUITest –Espresso ... etc.