Skills And Tools:
- We are a US based company that focuses on the TOWING industry. We support service in 8 different cities in the US and we are growing rapidly! Our dispatching team is located in Cairo, Egypt supporting our main office in the US.
- We are a rapidly growing company based out of Seattle WA with great potential.
- All work is remotely and there are two shifts. The hours will be according to the Eastern (EST) and Pacific (PST) time zones
- We are looking for driver dispatchers that have a strong background in sales. Previous experience in dispatching will be highly recommended but not required as we provide full end to end training.
- Compensation will be a fixed salary with potential of adding bonuses and commissions.
- Identify prospects with all incoming customer calls and evaluate their position in the sales cycle; able to quickly analyze and pursue sales opportunities.
- Identify service improvements or new ways of doing business by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare and sending quotes and proposals.
- Manage the sales process through specific software programs.
- Meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Strong ability to turn an inquiry call to a sale
- Negotiate/close deals, maintain customer satisfaction. and handle complaints or objections
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better service results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Effectively follow up with customers and providers to maintain excellent customer and account retention.
- Professionally communicate and coordinate with drivers using relevant dispatch information and instructions.
- Clearly log all information related to a dispatch call to dispatching system in a prompt and timely manner.
- Able to work in a fast pace high performing call center/sales environment
-Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
-Working with Computers — Should be able to quickly learn new software applications and able to use them interdependently
-Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
-Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Customer service: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Very strong communication skills verbal and written in English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent English skills, must be very fluent speaking in English. It is the main requirement.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Able to using MS Microsoft Office and other office related software
- Able to pay attention to details
University degree is required
What makes a good Sales Executive?
A good Sales Executive’s traits are empathy, focus, optimism, and a sense of responsibility. The most important of which is empathy, as it is needed to identify with customers and assist with the challenges they are looking to solve.
Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Monitoring — Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Telesales Executive - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Corporate Sales Account Manage... - Maadi, Cairo1 day ago
- Business Development Executive... - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Sales Assistant (Females only) - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Business Developer - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia5 days ago
- Senior Property Consultant - P... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 hours ago
- Senior Property Consultant - R... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 hours ago
- Water Feature Sales Engineer - Obour City, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo20 days ago