Skills And Tools:
- Contacting new and existing projects' contractors to discuss their needs and explain how the company's products could meet these needs.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from Rock Wool & Glass Wool insulation products.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Make regular visits to existing clients/projects and potential clients.
- Calculate and prepare client quotations.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Follow-up collections with customers in coordination with the finance department.
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records.
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
- Support marketing activities by attending exhibitions and other marketing events.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and customer support team.
- Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline (Civil, Mechanical or Architectural Engineer)
- Car Owner
- Years of Experience: 2 - 3 Years
- Strong Market Analysis Knowledge
- Sales Process, Rules, & Techniques Knowledge.
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...RECONA - الشركة الاهلية للتكييف والتبريد - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Mechanical Project EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago