Skills And Tools:
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team as well as possible.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Ensuring a good relationship between the team and product manager as well as others outside the team
- Helping product manager to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Shield the team from any distractions and interference.
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by making sure each person is working on the right tasks,
- Apply Scrum activities.
- Manage integration and multi project scope / programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably Engineering or computer science
- 2-5 years of experience in project management
- Technical background is a must with experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong knowledge of Scrum rules and practices.
- knowledge about Agile techniques such as: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development (TTD), Acceptance TTD, Automated Testing.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, user stories etc.
- Understanding and practicing agility. Familiar with common development practices
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Light Current Project Engineer... - Mohandessin, Giza12 days ago
- Scrum MasterConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago