Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and maintenance of desktop hardware (including desktop computers and printers) and standard desktop applications (including Microsoft office applications, virus protection, and network security).
- Troubleshooting the end users incidents via remote or deskside support.
- Responsible for on-site IT end-user support for network, telecommunication, desktop hardware and standard applications
- Maintain detailed configuration of computer and communication equipment.
- Responsible to maintain an inventory of all IT end-user Assets.
- Video conference support.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Familiar with all the IT industry updates
- Graduated from computer science or relevent major
- Sap user is a plus
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Full Stack .NET Developer - Gi...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Dot Net Full Stack Deve...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago
- Software Business Analyst - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago
- C/C++ Software EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Senior Full-Stack .Net Web Dev...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Senior Power BI Developer - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Software Engineer (Ruby On Rai... - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- IT EngineerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo26 days ago
- IT Network EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Computer Science & Computer En...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago