Skills And Tools:
- Purchasing: research for products, compare offers, prices & specifications.
- Housekeeping: Responsible for routine cleaning schedules.
- Maintain, order and receive all supplies needed.
- Receive financial invoices, prepare and complete all related supporting documents to be processed in coordination with the financial department before its due date.
- Purchase anything essential to be provided, including stationery and pantry supplies.
- Apply all the admin policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- From 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Female is preferable.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo26 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago
- HR Coordinator - Construction - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Executive Assistant/Secretary ... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Front Desk Agent - Smouha, Alexandria18 days ago
- Sales Support Administrator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Personal Assistant - (New Cair...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Secretary - New Nozha, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Admin & Analyst (FMCG)Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt23 days ago
- Secretary - Marketing Departme...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo30 days ago
- Administration Executive (Fact...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago