Fixed Assets & Inventory Manager
-New Cairo, CairoPosted 1 month ago
98Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording of fixed assets.
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies related to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Prepare financial and statistical reports, provide information to University staff regarding accounting practices and procedures, and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Supervise staff and daily operations of inventory control.
- Asset management module including understanding all aspects of reconciliation and reporting from the Asset Management module.
- Prepare audit workpapers and assist with the annual audit.
- Developing strategies to increase ROI and minimize risk factors and losses.
- From 8 to 10 years of experience in the same field.
- Real Estate or Hospitality Industry background is a great plus.
- Previous experience as an analyst or asset manager
- Max age 40 years.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong financial background with experience in financial modeling.
- Group Purchasing ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago