Skills And Tools:
- Developing, reviewing, updating, modifying, and approving electrical design plans and work schedules.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, company regulations, and various other documents.
- Analyzing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment.
- Experience in Residential projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive practical experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Senior Electrical Design Engin...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo7 days ago
- Electrical Design EngineerConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza4 days ago