Skills And Tools:
Marketing Content Executive
South Sector is seeking an experienced Marketing Content Executive to work onsite at Consoleya in the heart of Cairo.
We’re looking for a talented Marketing Content Executive who can undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. The candidate will help to assist in the formulation, implementation, and execution of marketing plans to achieve or exceed commercial and strategic goals. Ideally, the candidate must have passion for the “art” of marketing, have abundant ideas for building efficient content and must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques/methods to promote South Sector’s clients, services, and public image.
- Create copy for our websites, press releases, brochures, presentations, social media posts, product descriptions and marketing-driven projects
- Create & proofread top-notch work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Setting of goals to increase awareness and engagement for each account we handle
- Plan and publish content across social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram)
- Plan, execute and oversee marketing campaigns and communication across a variety of social media channels
- Closely monitor analytics data and performance metrics to understand what marketing initiatives are performing well
- Develop and report on marketing communications and content strategy
- Evolve tone of voice guidelines with consideration for brand values
- Organic social media management (planning, scheduling, and reporting)
- Data analysis & reporting
- Audience and market research.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or any other similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software’s
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Educated to BA/BS degree level in Marketing
- Preferably a Libyan native.
- Bilingual in Arabic and English. Able to write and speak proficiently in both languages.
- Act with respect and work collaboratively with colleagues to help the organisation succeed
- Work with enthusiasm and take pride in who we are and what we do as an organisation
- Ability to support colleagues and appreciate our diversity
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
- Attention & accuracy to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Problem solver and ability to learn quickly.
- Creative Content CreatorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria8 days ago