Research Assistant / Senior ResearcherCVS3 – Center for Sound Vibration & Smart Structures. - Ain Shams, CairoPosted 24 days ago
84Applicants for1 open position
- 30In Consideration
- 7Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
R&D Vacancy in Integrated Biorefineries: Renewable energy pathways from organic-agricultural waste streams
- The Energy Technology and Climate Change Laboratory (ETCC), is a research-driven and industry-oriented research group at the Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University (ASU) in Egypt. We have an exciting opening for dynamic and curious researchers for work on an international research project. This project will develop and demonstrate novel concepts for organic waste-to-energy using an integrated anaerobic digester plant. The solution developed by this project should focus on the optimisation of waste chemistry, digester designs and a system-level techno-economic assessment of an integrated biorefinery concept of an anaerobic digester biomass plant.
GENERAL ROLES CRITERIA
- Salaried position tenable for two years on a full-time basis, at the Faculty of Engineering Campus, Ain Shams University. The successful candidate will enjoy a collaborative work environment with the ETCC lab research team.
- The responsibilities include studying the relevant literature; defining the research problems based on the project descriptions; conducting independent research; regularly reporting progress and results; collaborating with other team-members; and writing reports/papers of the research outcomes when appropriate.
- Successful candidates are expected to have obtained —at least— Engineering BSc degrees in Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental or Energy-related programs.
- Candidates are expected to enjoy solid knowledge of mathematics, and are expected to be able to use computer programming tools.
- Candidates should be highly motivated individuals with a keen interest in conducting international and interdisciplinary research.
- Priority for employment, and salary, will be given to candidates with strong academic record and publication potential.
- Project Engineer (Graduate Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Technical Assistant Engineer -...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt3 days ago