Skills And Tools:
Lubemaster is one of the leading companies in the Egyptian market distinguished by supplying wide range of high quality lubricants for all industrial applications and its unique Expertise.
Lubemaster is the only agent for two of the most leading brands in lubricants' industry which are Quaker Houghton and Brugarolas in the Egyptian market and it is the most significant agent for one of the most leading companies in lubricants' industry which is Chevron in the Egyptian market.
Lubemaster is Now Hiring the position of Key Account Sales Engineer for the Industrial Zones that are located in Alexandria with the following criteria:
Increase the selling volume of the assigned product line in the assigned territory through being fully aware of all Products technical information required. Moreover, develop the sales team performance in order to help achieve its selling goals and maximize the profit.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Plan and implement effective selling strategies to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Responsible for expanding the customer base through opening new accounts or bringing in new customers.
- Develop the sales team performance through providing the team members with the needed knowledge and coaching in order to achieve their selling targets and maximize the profit.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- B. Sc. in Engineering is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales related positions in lubricants/Oil & Gas industry.
- Background and knowledge of lubricants/Oil & Gas industry is a plus.
- Alexandria residents.
- Clear military status is a must.
- Own a car is preferable.
- Self-motivated candidate.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Selling skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Sales Account Manager / Englis...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria6 days ago