Skills And Tools:
Wego extends its value-for-money proposition to non-travel shopping categories gathered under one cashback and deals platform.
ShopCash is available to all shoppers helping them choose the most relevant deal, saving them time, and giving them money back.
The Content Management Specialist role is critical to ensuring that we provide our users with content that is attractive, high quality and that delivers most value. We are looking for a candidate who possesses a growth mindset and is able to work closely with different teams to ensure the highest content quality. Content management specialist’s duties include ensuring up to date content on the ShopCash website and apps.The content referred to here are the brand pages, deals/offers, coupon codes and promotional banners.
- Develop a deep understanding of the ShopCash business model and what it takes to maintain high quality and high performance websites and apps.
- Update the content of the stores, deals and promotions through the CMS and ensure that they are always up to date.
- Consistently improve the quality of the content on the website and apps through experimentation.
- Work closely with different stakeholders such as the marketing coordinator, design team, account managers and other marketing teams to ensure that campaigns are run as per schedule with consistent branding.
- Manage content in both English and Arabic.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the CMS system to make it more efficient
- Basic knowledge in graphic design and able to create digital banners, posters, icons & graphical elements.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred
- Native Arabic speaker with strong English & Arabic copywriting skills
- Right to work in our Cairo office, Egypt.
- Preferred Bachelor's degree in Marketing or IT.
- Min 2 years experience in using content management systems (CMS’s) such as wordpress, Drupal etc
- Experience in adobe tools, for image resizing and assets management.
- Creative Content CreatorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria3 days ago