Cost Control EngineerPosted 2 months ago
81Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Study the project documents, drawings, specifications and bill of quantities and provide cost analysis reports on an early stage of the project to assist the technical office manager to forecast budget requirements.
- Track changes & variation, estimate and analyze cost, update and adjust project budgets according to approved variation.
- Prepare the interim payment certificates, update the Anticipated Financial Accounts of the project, analyze project outcomes, and create detailed financial reports.
- Prepare cost estimates and cost breakdown for different activities.
- Preparation of Contractor Monthly Payment Certificates as per physical progress and based on the agreed contractual terms and conditions.
- Monitor changes, identify variation orders and report the same to the Technical office Manager and support in preparing and acquiring approval on the related cost estimate and analyze cost, update and adjust project budgets according to approved variation.
- Preparation of subcontractors’ payments based on the approved quantity survey and physical progress.
- Coordinate and liaise with the document control team and ensure maintaining organized and detailed records and documents of all projects (i.e. working drawings, , purchase orders … etc) and coordinating with different teams to get these documents issued.
- Participating in progress meetings, proposing, discussing and acquire approval on technical and commercial proposals.
- Participate in project management review and risk management review.
- Take part in the preparation of taking over certificate, project documents and As-built packages.
- Communicating projects’ progress and problems/risks/concerns to Senior Management.
- Communicate, Liaise, and coordinate with different departments and stakeholders inside and outside the organization to ensure a successful completion of the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Architectural Engineering or other relevant.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the Construction and Engineering industry.
- Extensive experience in construction/site management, project budgeting, Project evaluation and financial aspects of construction projects.
- Strong track record of successfully completed projects of all types and sizes.
- Certified CCP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional numeracy and financial management skills.
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries and deliver under pressure.
- Second language (English) is highly desirable.
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza25 days ago
- senior landscape Architect - Agouza, Giza26 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Design Engin... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Sanitary Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza17 days ago
- fire fighting section head - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Architect Interior Design - Rehab City, Cairo30 days ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - North Coast, Alexandria30 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Design Engineer-Technical - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Architect Site Engineer - Hadayek Alahram, Giza2 months ago
- Cost Control Engineer - Site B...DME Holding - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Cost Control EngineerNew Plan - Sheraton, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Planning & Cost Control...Capital Link Developments - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Sr. Planning & cost control en...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo19 days ago
- Cost Control engineerMAC EGYPT REAL ESTATE CO. - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo23 days ago
- Planning & Cost Control Engine...Seldar Egypt - New Cairo, Cairo27 days ago
- Senior Cost Control EngineerRowad Modern Engineering - Housh Eissa, Beheira24 days ago
- Cost control EngineerMEP Construction - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Cost EngineerQubix - Sheikh Zayed, Giza20 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee...Titan Cement Egypt - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago