Skills And Tools:
- Assume the role of Management Representative, maintain Integrated Management System and certification to ISO TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.
- Prepares regular management review.
- Ensure documentation of key processes.
- Ensure control plans, quality planning documentation are in place.
- Maintain appropriate internal audit program: System, Process, Product, Respond to customer questionnaires.
- Work with manufacturing and other functional groups for investigations to troubleshoot customer problems/complaints, plant issues, and reject batches.
- Determine root cause and corrective actions and develop project plans to drive change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum grade of good or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO/QS standards.
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality management role preferably in the automotive industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Total Quality Management tools.
- Knowledge and experience with Six Sigma tools.
- Experience leading teams and working with customers.
- Experience in troubleshooting difficult problems in a plant environment.
- Quality Assurance Specialist -...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 hours ago
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia5 days ago