Skills And Tools:
- Set the rules, procedure, technical instructions and the guidelines for executing the policy & manual of HSE in the workplace
- Set the technical standards of HSE.
- Work on prevention of causes which lead to accidents or even injuries during work process.
- Establish risk assessment and analysis for all work procedures inside the premise and its related locations.
- Proceed and supervise about the implementation of HSE instructions.
- Assure the adherence of workers that they wear their PPES during work process.
- Implement a regular inspection for all work locations.
- Set a comprehensive training plan for all employees inside the premise and its related locations.
- Disseminate awareness for all employees by applying the safety signs and booklets.
- Conduct investigations in case of accidents and injuries and making analysis for action plan.
- Execute internal auditing overall the company’s’ departments with solid following up to cover all the gaps on time.
- Prepare emergency plan in case of crisis.
- Arrange the procedures that is related to the environmental record.
- Handling all governmental mandatories related to HSE.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- 3-7 years experiences, with related field or in industry.
- HSE Certificate is an advantage.
- Very Good in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- HSE Specialist (6th of October...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago