Skills And Tools:
- Supervise and coordinate the daily activities and operations of the office or department
- Perform administrative support functions such as data management, creating reports, drafting correspondence and preparing basic financial accounts
- Supervise the efficient use of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment
- Ensure the office facility is always in order from safety, cleanliness and organization standpoints
- Act as liaison with other departments and divisions
- Organizing travel arrangements as needed.
- Managing staff meetings and schedules.
- Coordinates the promotion for all the department events
- Analyse internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations,
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Analysing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Prepare operational progress or status reports
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of administrative and office procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and workplace terminology.
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, or organization.
- Plan, administer, and control budgets for contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- University degree preferably in Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years' work experience in a similar position
- Language school is a must.
- Excellent in written and spoken English.
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle problematic situations quickly and efficiently especially in relationship to fellow staff members.
- Residence near to Heliopolis.
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Office Manager - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Sales/ Telesales Specialist - Giza, Egypt1 month ago
- Business English instructor - Dokki, Giza6 days ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- International Call Center Advi... - Maadi, Cairo19 days ago
- Office Coordinator - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Sales Account Manager - Sheraton, Cairo22 days ago
- Sales Area Supervisor (Delta)International Food & Consumable Goods - Egypt S.A.E - 6th of October, Giza14 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Executive SecretaryConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo15 days ago