Senior Full Stack .Net/Angular DeveloperPosted 1 month ago
21Applicants for2 open positions
- 7In Consideration
- 13Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Execute full lifecycle software development.
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs in existing software, design and release fixes.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Create development environment for efficient testing and integration.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Support software design process based on functional requirements.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain required system modules, front-end, back-end applications built on different technologies.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 year(s) of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Angular
- Proficient in .NET Core, and Web API and Entity Framework Core.
- Excellent experience in relational database (MS SQL server) and Database Design.
- Excellent work experience in applying Design Patterns and OOP concepts.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (TFS, Git).
- Advanced knowledge and experience with REST web services.
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting on web UI, back-end Web APIs.
- Keen for applying best practices to ensure high performance and high quality.
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports, RDLC Report & SQL Server.
- Design patterns, architecture, service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Experience with messaging systems like RabbitMQ.
- Out systems (low code) is a plus.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work in fast-paced agile team environments.
- Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Familiarity with cloud computing is a plus.
- Very good command of both written and spoken English language.
- Full Stack developer - .NET Co...Wapel Software - Nasr City, Cairo15 days ago
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ...iucon Egypt - Dokki, Giza11 days ago
- Senior Developer - Full Stack - Maadi, Cairo30 days ago
- Full stack Web Developer/in C ...iucon Egypt - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - Spring - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago
- Software Engineer. - Maadi, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior .NET Developer - Maadi, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Software Developer - Katameya, Cairo15 days ago
- Full Stack Team Lead Java spri... - Cairo, Egypt23 days ago
- VB Net Developer - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.NET cor...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (....softprograms - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Full Stack Developer (.Net & A...Link Datacenter - Giza, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (....Automated Systems - Maadi, Cairo18 days ago
- Senior Full Stack .Net Develop...aliaict - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Senior Developer (Asp Net Core...Streams - Mohandessin, Giza3 days ago
- Full time Senior ASP Net Core,...Sinmar Soft - New Nozha, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior java Full Stack Develop...softprograms - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago