Skills And Tools:
A UAE software house located in both Egypt and the UAE is seeking for Senior Software Developer to join our team in Egypt.
The candidate will be responsible for developing our projects or products that we deliver for the Government sectors clients in the UAE by designing, developing, and deploying software solutions. Supports and develops other software team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Grow, coach hire, and lead a development team.
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with high level of quality.
- Work closely with the Scrum master or the product owner to construct Sprints and plan tasks and estimates with the team.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of our products and components.
- Drive and lead software design, development standards, code reviews.
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen the technology platform and develop practices.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Takes higher ownership for the tasks and duties assigned
- Competitive salaries
- Great working environment
- Technical training
- Transportation allowance
- Medical coverage & flexible hours.
- Exposure for travel to the UAE for on site customer engagements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 5-8 years of experience in Software development field.
- At least 4 years of Experience with .Net framework and with the C# programming language.
- SOLID Principles and OOP Analysis & Design.
- Collaborate with the team in software design; database architecture, business classes and business workflow models.
- Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Develop web applications and websites using MVC architecture (.Net core is a plus).
- Experience with Entity Framework and MS SQL.
- Debug, Test, Deploy, and maintain applications.
- Develop web services/web API.
- Familiar with design patterns.
- IIS configurations and troubleshooting.
- High communication and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Angular is a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Senior Full-Stack .NET Develop...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- .Net Developer (.Net Core - Bl...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago