Skills And Tools:
- Receiving and Handling customers.
- Procedure testing the hearing for the patients\customers.
- Filling in the application form for the customers.
- Informing recommendations/orientation about hearing aids.
- Dealing with/help to resolve any customer complaints in a welcomed and decent way \ attitude.
- Selling the company's products and giving detailed information about them.
- Working on system/database
- Dealing and communicating with the technical department about customers' maintained devices.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual reports for the selling process.
- Follow up with customers and have feedback about the company's service regularly.
- Working on putting and achieving the company's selling target and achievements.
- Meeting the Customer Care department’s objectives and KPIs.
- Science graduate or any relevant field is preferred
- Good English
- Good computer skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitasking & working under pressure
- Time Management skills
- Good verbal \ written communication skills