Skills And Tools:
- We're recruiting a Senior Full Stack Developer for a pioneer in real estate crowdfunding fintech platform in the MENA region, that to be one of their milestones of a long term inhouse team, initially will work remotely as temporarily, and to work directly with the business team, investment team and clients, as well as lead small tech team to create the best user experience and system security standards.
- The bestfit candidates will be required to Analyse the MVP, determine the best tech team composition to support the company, Recruit the right initial team to quickly develop the system, Manage, review and supervise the development team to create a multi-platform system of our existing MVP, utilizing the existing API set. And subsequently extend the system per business needs.
- You will be part of the long term inhouse team working remotely, but you will work directly with the business team, investment team and clients, as well as lead small tech team to create the best user experience and system security standards.
- Utilize the existing API set, And subsequently extend the system's functions and capabilities as per business needs.
- Manage and supervise a small dev team to develop and extend a multiplatform fintech system.
- Develop web-based applications using PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel) and create documentation (inside source code and external documents) using best industry standards and practices.
- Develop and support websites using the WordPress framework, including custom plugin development and modifications to existing plugins
- Design and implement multi-platform system based on the existing MVP
- Work from specifications to build out complete web portals with database back-ends
- Write “clean”, well designed, reusable code
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Design and build unit tests and review and repair legacy code
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain web applications and for multiple browsers
- Maintain documentation to internal standards (source code, use cases and external documents)
- Daily interaction with online collaborative tools (internal company and client facing)
- Liaise with other team leads for business requirements and user feedback under supervision of his direct team leader.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Mastery of Laravel MVC framework
- Minimum 8-10 years of proven experience and knowledge of Linux/PHP MVC development
- Proficiency with jQuery, Vue.js
- Experience with Boilerplate, Bootstrap
- Proficient understanding of code versioning Control tools (ex. Git)
- Acknowledge about API Documentation & Design Tools (ex. Swagger)
- Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL (at least one)
- Experience with for Mobile App Development (Flutter Framework)
- Experienced with both Windows and Linux platforms, able to develop and deploy to and from these environments.
- Experienced with Apache/Linux Administration
- Must be creative, innovative, and able to think outside the box
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Comfortable with startup working conditions, no clear guidelines, tackling problems without obvious answers, and can rapidly absorb new languages and frameworks in order to implement the best software solutions.
- Competitive Basic Salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Dynamic work environment and flexible working hours
- Medical, Social, Life Insurance
- Laravel Full Stack Developer (...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago