Skills And Tools:
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with customers.
- Follows up meetings instructions and actions plan to adhere to the desired time frame.
- Responsible for following sales activities in assigned accounts in the Middle East.
- Send sales orders and confirm delivery dates to customers.
- Follow up money collection with customers in accordance and in parallel with the finance department.
- Handle data for current and new customers as well as input full data for every project related, and register all documents.
- Identify and Solve customer’s concerns and complaints.
- Develops and maintains filing system and record, ensuring the availability of up-to-date documents and records.
- Responsible for external travel arrangements for the Managing Director: Airline bookings, issuing entry visa & expense settlement.
- Screen all incoming mail and telephone calls, draft responses, redirect correspondence, and callers to appropriate departments, obtaining additional information where necessary.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning, etc...
- Monitor and order stationery and follow up on office maintenance.
- University graduate.
- Experience in the same position In a Multinational environment is a plus.
- Very Good command of Spanish and English, speaking and writing.
- Computer literacy Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Very good Communication and Negotiation skills
- ability to work under pressure.
- Prepared to make a long term commitment to the business
- Preferably Heliopolis residents
- Females only.
- Personal Assistant to General ...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Executive Assistant to CEOConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago