Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the implementation of Supply chain modules
- Analysis and identification of customer needs, objectives, and business requirements.
- Participate in all aspects of implementation project life cycle.
- Responsible for configuring and preparing the customization specs for the Microsoft Dynamics solution to achieve the business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting the business requirements and defining the actions that must take and the expected outcomes.
- Coordinating & testing Integration with other applications
- Prepare Project documentation regarding 365 functionality and business needs.
- Work effectively with other support teams and help the Desk team to resolve customer issues regarding fast response, reliability and availability.
- Provide training to client’s key and end-users
- 2-4 years experience
- Supply chain modules is a must and Retail is Preferred
- Very good English commands and language skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to build, inspire and work in teams.
- Dynamics NAV Technical & Funct...Confidential Company - Hawally, Kuwait1 day ago
- ERP Support EngineerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo2 days ago