Training Specialist-MedicalPosted 29 days ago
77Applicants for1 open position
- 6In Consideration
- 60Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Implement the annual training and development plan.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the conducted training programs and take actions accordingly with the concerned parties (departments).
- Conduct training needs assessment for assigned positions in coordination with the different departments.
- Evaluate and analyze training plans and training quality/delivery and take actions accordingly to improve the quality of the training provided.
- Conduct/deliver training programs within the company’s training plan.
- Develop and maintain relations with external training providers and make recommendations on the quality of the services provided.
- Apply the training management process to all internal and external training programs ensuring timeliness, quality of delivery and adherence to allocated budget.
- Participate in the administration of the performance appraisal cycle.
- Develop required periodic and on demand reports.
- Tailor and update training.
- Bachelor Degree
- English Language should be good enough for communication
- Experience in Training in all positions 1-2 years.
- Could work under stress, and preferred to have innovative ideas / think outside the box
- Training Specialist RetailConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago
- Medical Recruitment SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago