Skills And Tools:
|Performs microbiological tests to ensure products and the surrounding environment compliance with the quality standards.|
Job duties & Responsibilities:
- General preparation of culture media and diluents.
- Operates according to the Laboratory S.O.Ps.
- Ensures quality of microbiological culture media by performing growth promotion testing.
- Performs sampling of raw materials, semi-finished products packaging materials, purified water, machine final rinse water, and air.
- Performs Microbiological examination of raw materials, semi-finished products packaging materials, finished products, water, and machine final rinse water & air.
- Performs isolation& identification of specified microorganisms by microbiological examination, morphological characteristics, and a biochemical confirmatory test.
- Performs data entry and maintains all department records and documents according to current procedure and issues certificates for the examined samples.
- Conduct preservative adequacy testing for new formulations before launch.
- Supports cleaning validation by performing environmental monitoring (of air, surface and machine).
- Performs qualification of standard microbiological test methods.
- Making slants of stock culture of microorganisms weekly and ensure its purity.
- Carrying out OOS (Out of specifications) procedures for non-conformity results.
- To ensure the implementation of HSE regulation.
- Education: Bachelor of Science – Microbiology
- Language: V. Good English
- Computer: Good user of Microsoft Office
- Previous Experience: 1-2 Years
- Microbiologist Sales Represent...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Formulation Senior Specialist ...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya3 days ago
- Methodology Stability Speciali...Atco Pharma For Pharmaceutical Industries - Quweisna, Monufya3 days ago