Receptionist / Front Office AdminPosted 1 month ago
171Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Receptionist / Front Office Admin
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Management of meetings rooms
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email, and general correspondence
- Greeting and escorting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment, and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Maintain the buildings' security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- Females only
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- V.good English language command.
- Receptionist/Front Office Admi...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago