Skills And Tools:
Contracts Engineer with back ground of civil engineering -construction field
He will be in charge of the following
- Revises Tender documents in order to fully understand project contractual & technical scope
- Completes Tender Contract Review Form and submits to management
- Responsible for Contract review, includes all revisions until Contract Award
- Liaise/ communicate / report with the contracts manager in Dubai.
- Review and analysis the sub-contractors / Suppliers offers/contracts , to include of its impacts on the time, and cost of the tender projects.
- If needed, Interfaces with clients, attends preconstruction & construction meetings, and provides Contract reports.
- Coordinates with Manager on deadlines, issues, etc.
- Prepare and assists to risk assessment within the contract review.
CONTRACT IN-HAND PROCESS (ACTIVE PROJECTS):
- Revises Contracts in-hand of Project documents in order to fully understand project contractual scope
- Provides Management with List of Signed Contractual Obligations with respective dates and updates when necessary
- Provides necessary contract support for on-going projects to Management when necessary.
- Handling claims / VO …etc
- Follow up with guarantees processes
- Contracts closing process
- Creates Standard Subcontract Forms / Templates for all trades to be trade specific & sent to management / Project management for project use
- Trade Specific Subcontract forms to be accompanied by List of supporting Documents: BOQ / Dwgs / Specs / Financial Guarantees (if necessary),…etc.
- Bachelor degree in civil engineering ( Master is an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction contracts and bank guarantee negotiation.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at various levels.
- Fluent English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Senior Project ControlConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza1 month ago
- Senior Mechanical Procurement ...Confidential Company - Dokki, Giza29 days ago