Skills And Tools:
- Manage Systems implementation projects and make sure that it is a smooth and successful
- Manage projects team members assigned to the project either from vendor side or enterprise side
- High level of knowledge in Financial and accounting standards and its related formulas is a MUST.
- Share technical and product knowledge with the Enterprise Applications team members
- Establish the periodical health check procedures, manuals and schedules on servers to ensure business continuity
- Deep knowledge on Business Digital Transformation Programs including DWH, CRM, RPA, BPM, ECM.
- Manage software Implementation life cycle:
Planning – gap analysis – Design – Implementation – Testing – Go live and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline – preferably, Computer Science or Finance
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in IT & System industry
- Can Identify, recommend, and implement solutions for Business cases. Capable of making instant decisions and afford for consequences.
- Oracle NetSuite Supply Chain C...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago