Skills And Tools:
As a Sales Engineer at TEPCO you will be responsible for: -
- Selling Tepco's products/services to clients focusing on volume and profitability targets for assigned business units.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements, promote their understanding of full products, systems or services offering and provide solutions that best satisfy their needs.
- Communicate with the technical studies department regarding offer preparations ensuring appropriate understanding of customers’ needs and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Negotiating tenders and contract terms and conditions to meet both client's and company's needs.
- Calculating client quotations and managing administrative procedures in sales processes.
- Ensure positive customer experience by following up the full cycle of the deal and communicate regularly with internal departments and customers till products delivery.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education for customers.
- Prospecting new clients and driving new market opportunities in the designated market.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Liaise with other members of the sales team and other technical experts ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Bachelor of Electrical Power & Machines Engineering.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales at Low Voltage or Medium Voltage panels industry.
- Passionate about the sales career and has strategic planning and strategic judgment abilities.
- Professional proficiency in communication in Arabic & English.
- Very Good user of MS Office.
- Able to meet quarterly sales targets.
- Excellent written and spoken Communication skills.
- Excellent Persuasion and Negotiation skills.
- Low Current Sales Engineer - H...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago