Skills And Tools:
- Prepares job analysis & description and Specification.
- post Jobs on social websites then screen the CVs.
- Responsible for HR interview the candidates and counseling the managers on candidate selection.
- Prepare job offers and finish the recruitment process.
- Exit interview.
Payroll & Personnel – (System & Excel)
- Handle personnel files, keep record and updated reports, enhance employee management information system.
- Responsible for forms 1, 2, 6 for all employees.
- Prepare and follow up employment contracts, renew them & sign them by the employees & advise line managers with due dates of probation period (According to Egyptian labor law).
- Handle the medical/social insurance issues . Monitoring, Review and compare employees’ attendance and applying HR policy for late arrival and absence.
- Track employees' absences (regular/irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Follow-up on each employee’s annual leave, sick leave, and remaining balances.
- Responsible for doing the monthly payroll and all its related issues.
- Prepare administration decisions related to the employees and issue them.
Performance & Training
- Responsible for conducting performance appraisal analysis through distributing and collecting approved performance appraisal forms from managers and employees.
- Create the annual training needs analysis, training plan, and coordinate the training process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources.
- Very good knowledge of Egyptian labor law.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HR Systems.
- Good in English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Senior Human Resources General...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago