Skills And Tools:
- Provide legal representation to the Organization and support the work of the Organization.
- Set the strategy and goals for the Legal team in alignment with the larger organizational goals.
- Identifying and addressing potential legal issues and risks for current activities, operations and strategic initiatives and manages litigation.
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, and governmental bodies, legislatures and the community at large
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the same field
- Ability to Handle & Advice with international Legal matters.
- Experience in review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance,
- Experience in representing the Company at Arbitration and Public Utilities Commission hearings
- Experience in Advising on civil matters that should be directed to external counsel.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Previous experience in manufacturing organizations is highly preferred
- Lawyer\Legal AdvisorConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago
- Legal CounselConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago