Skills And Tools:
Tendering & cost estimate Function:
- Study all the tender documents including the General, Specific, Technical, Commercial & Legal terms & conditions.
- Participates in the preparation of the technical & commercial proposals & the tender documentation.
- Complete tender follow-up and negotiations.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals with clients.
- Participate in reviewing different types of contracts.
- Build and maintain pricing / estimating databases.
Procurement, & cost control functions:
- Perform materials submitting.
- Contact and coordinate with vendors and suppliers to receive their offers that match project specifications.
- Negotiate subcontractors to achieve best prices and follow the procurement process.
- Prepare the subcontractors contracts.
Technical office Functions:
- Prepare & review quantity surveying for the entire project.
- Prepare & review the shop drawings.
- Prepare & review the subcontractor invoices according to work executed on site.
- Review client invoices with the consultant.
- Prepare material technical datasheet submit & material inspection request.
- Prepare variation orders for client approval.
- Attend technical and progress meeting with clients and consultants as required.
- Perform regular site visits to check on progress and ensure that the project is running on schedule and to budget.
- BSc Architecture Engineering.
- From 7 to 10 years of related experience in the same position or similar (as a contractor)
- Good command of English Language (written & Spoken).
- Computer skills: Good user of engineering computer software
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem solver.
- Architecture Technical Office ...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 day ago
- Architecture Technical Office ...CBD Project Package 7 of CSCEC (Egypt) - New Capital, Cairo6 hours ago