Logistics &Planning Manager /FMCGPosted 10 days ago
217Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Maintain strict planning formality to issue yearly plan then divide monthly then communicate with purchase sections for commitment.
- Supervise finish goods / material distribution plans for effective use of fleet
- Evaluate internal and external store space periodically and come up with delivery plan to be discussed with purchasing sections for implementation.
- Reviews quarterly Min/Max stock levels in coordination with the purchase manager and updates accordingly in order to eliminate out of stock gaps also overstocking.
- Oversee the operations of planning /logistics team and the adherence to the policies, including all record keeping.
- Prepares reports and recommendations to SCM includes and not limited to material plans with deviations, stock value, min-max analysis, stock control measures, distribution plan performance, GPS routing …ETC
- Alert purchasing manager with season and special occasions materials according to execution period time elapse
- Supervise Monitor material delivery when it is directly delivered to company branches
- Supervise handling official and non-official health and safety inspections making sure of safe results to stores and operations, report deviations immediately
- Handle team members training plan to take effect within the fiscal year and report results
- Provide all needed documents for both internal and external audits
- Spot checks internal and external stores if properly maintained, verifies quantity requested and issued, proper items received by signatories & ID availability.
- 10-15 years hands-on experience in Supply Chain , Logistics & Planning within FMCG Sector.
- Familiar with related POS [Property Operating Systems] and ASP Applications
- Solid background working with FMCG
- Able to easily and concisely communicate in English Language [both verbally and written]
- Comply with all company policies.
- Adhere to and implement all Standard Operating Policies and procedures as set by Management.
- Inbound Operations Manager (Su...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo4 days ago
- Planning Specialist ( Home App...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo1 day ago