Skills And Tools:
- Develops engaging lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives
- Provides a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Supports the development of students’ basic skills
- Records and maintains accurate student attendance records
- Designs assessments to follow up and keep records of students’ progress.
- Maintains positive and productive classroom management.
- Follows school policies and academic calendar for the year
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience is preferred.
- Experience in teaching high school students is preferred.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Teachable and positive attitude.