Skills And Tools:
Reports To: Talent A/M Section Head
Job Purpose: Perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization's human resource department.
- Update organization chart as instructed.
- Assist with the job analysis process, job evaluation, writing job description.
- Conducts tracers to identify areas of non-compliance and gives feedback in the way of reports to affected areas.
- Monitoring the appraisal system’s use, and particularly for ensuring that the format and criteria being measured comply with the company policies.
- Facilitate the execution of all training plans.
- Record all training completed by employees in the HR Database.
- Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness.
- Handles related tasks as assigned.
- Produce reports from the personnel database.
- Works primarily Indoor
- B.Sc. In any Discipline
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 1 year of experience
- Community Manager & Website Ad...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt13 days ago
- Warehouse SupervisorConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 days ago