Customs ClearancePosted 16 days ago
26Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following up coming Shipment, documents transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies and procedures.
- Participating in implementing the anticipated plans and programs as per the set goals to ensure internal work development and productivity increase.
- Participating in the development of the Custom Clearance Section's work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting work flow to improve efficiency of the Custom Clearance Section.
- Suggesting plans and programs that strive to improve the effectiveness of the Custom Clearance Section.
- Following up with operation department and Clients for reception of complete set of shipping documents for customs clearance purposes, and ensure its compliance with Egypt Customs regulations and exemption lists requirements.
- Coordinating with the Clearing Agents and prepare supporting documents required for clearance .
- Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Confirming vessels arrival time to Operation department for payment purposes and release payment requisitions for CAD shipments to guarantee availability of shipping documents prior to vessels arrival.
- Coordinating with the Warehouse to ensure that copy of shipping documents has been forwarded to the warehouse for proper receiving.
- Follow up shipments and documents with the freight forwarders and shipping lines.
- Following up with the transporter(s) to ensure on time & complete delivery of cleared shipments.
- Keeping records of all demur rages, detentions, etc. and follow up with the concerned buyers for settlements and implements preventive actions to avoid customs penalties.
- Examining invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to Custom Clearance Section's activities and achievements to be submitted to the Support Services Section Head.
- Have complete knowledge to prepare and confirmed all import permits from the Ministry of Internal Affairs and General Safety and Security and all import custom exemption documents, formats and formalities.
- Verify the delivery of imported product, once cleared, from the sea/air port to our designated plants and/or warehouses.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Custom Clearance Section Head.
- Certification in Custom Clearance
- Age: 25-30
- Fluent in English (written - spoken)
- Males Only
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Communications Skills
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Customs Clearance SpecialistMidea Group - 6th of October, Giza11 days ago
- Customs Clearance CoordinatorAllamna Integrated Solutions - Nasr City, Cairo9 days ago
- Clearance / Logistics Coordina...Zamil Steel Buildings Co - 6th of October, Giza23 days ago
- Export CoordinatorLandmark Group - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- FMCG Export CoordinatorConfidential Company - Nozha, Cairo27 days ago
- Assistant Product Manager - Ho...LG Electronics - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Freight Forwarder OperationPACK ‘N’ MOVE LOGISTICS - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago