Skills And Tools:
- Identify the customer requirements by applying the company's selling procedures, offering different products and services and discussing different promotions to meet customer needs.
- Ensure the customer receives promises through close follow up on customers’ requirements and requests with other stakeholders until the service is properly delivered.
- Shares the responsibility of stock accuracy and products safety, while reporting on issues and variances to contribute to more efficient stock control and maintenance.
- Handle the invoicing process over the system to adhere to the company's selling standards and to contribute to more efficient sales tracking and recording.
- Cooperates with team members to achieve overall store goals and enhance the customer experience to build long-term customer relations.
- Must have experience in Fashion.
- High Education level.
- Appearance + perfect image.
- At least 1 year of experience in men's wear.
- Males only
- Team leadership/strength of character.
- Ability to develop work plans / work under pressure / quick-witted / high Communication skills / skill in negotiation / ability to persuade / presentation skills / problem-solving skills / ambition.