Skills And Tools:
- Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Document user class characteristics. Identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Specify quality attributes, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Represent requirements using alternative views, such as visual analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or simulations, where appropriate.
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
- Lead requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Lead and facilitate ongoing requirements prioritization.
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Track requirements status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to baselined requirements through effective and appropriate application of change control processes and tools.
- Establish and implement effective requirements practices, including the continuous improvement of a requirements process. Assist with the development of the organization’s requirements engineering policies, procedures, and tools.
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects.
- Make sure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Make sure the quality standards are met.
- Use tools such as “JIRA and Confluence” to keep track of people and progress.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Tourism background is preferable.
- Strong technical background.
- Good research skills.
- Team leadership skills.
- Public speaking skills.
- Fluent in English.
- BCs in a technology-related field of study like computer engineering/science or Management Information Systems.
- IT Manager- Hotel Background i...Paradise Inn Hotels & Resorts - Mahta Alraml, Alexandria3 hours ago