Skills And Tools:
Scope of the Job:
- Procurement /Call off (Local & Foreign)
- Warehouses (Raw material, Packing Material, Chemicals)
- Planning (Material & Production)
- Material Handling
- Together with Central Supply Chain developing and managing planning and material flows processes based on Supply Chain Excellence strategy.
- Improving the material planning accuracy avoiding any out of stock of RM/PM to ensure smooth running production operations.
- Studying carefully the capacity of each production line, linked the same with the Raw/Packaging material delivery schedules.
- Improving the production planning accuracy for better production output.
- Close collaborating with S&OP to secure the right production capacity to meet customer demand.
- Day to day operational responsibility for production planning and scheduling.
- Developing and optimizing processes, securing continues improvement.
- Identifying process bottleneck and implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- Following up on Supply Chain KPIs and targets achievements.
- Secure availability of components for production, improve day-to-day collaboration and connectivity with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability.
- Together with Purchasing work on vendor development, continuous work with suppliers on capacity balance and removal of constraints.
- Managing the flow of materials from Suppliers to point of usage together with EMS work on the efficiency of material flows.
- Components warehouse managing.
- Managing of Inventory levels to targets and obsolete management.
- Actively participating and cooperating with PL and R&D in launching projects
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with 3PL. Cost control of transport, storage, and returnable boxes.
- Driving projects for Innovation and digitization in accordance with the strategy.
- Securing competences and development in the team.
- Focusing on cross-factories collaboration and providing constructive feedback.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances.
- Considering the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets
- Managing inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules
- Ensuring the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling them with the data storage system.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Engineering, Supply Chain /Logistics Management, Production Management).
- 5 - 8 years experience in field of Supply Chain Planning or Operational Supply Chain management is a must.
- Experience in logistics engineering & materials flows processes with knowledge of production planning is a must.
- Experience of operational knowledge of SAP/Oracle for Logistics and Materials, MRP system is an asset.
- Fluent Spoken and written command of English language.
- Operations Manager - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Store Manager (Retail Fashion) - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Warehouse KeeperConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo14 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Import & Export Coordinator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria19 days ago
- Export Sales Engineer - Rod Alfarag, Cairo1 month ago
- Sewing ManagerConfidential Company - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago
- Head of Planning & Governance - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Supply Chain Manager ( Medical...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago